Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tweets I wrote but didn't send

Watching Little Women and pretty pissed off that I'm Beth instead of Jo, like I thought I would be when I grew up. #lies

Sometimes it feels like my whole life is Emma Thompson's Joni Mitchell scene in Love, Actually.

1/2 I would like it if people would remember I am a grown-up, and stop trying to take me to task over things.  Especially when those things fall under the purview of "not my responsibility",

2/2 "I don't answer to you" or "You don't have the right to speak to me that way".  That'd be really nice.

Should I tempt trolls by engaging popular tweeter about abelist use of "lame," or save spoons for, you know, eating? #mmfood

Note to Self: it is a bad idea to haunt google maps of your old house from '07, just bc you miss who was alive inside the walls then


No comments: